Remember, your smile speaks before you even say a word!
Having a healthy, bright, beautiful smile enhances your appearance and allows you to smile with confidence. Thanks to the advances in modern cosmetic dentistry, we are able to improve your teeth and give you an affordable new smile.
You may want to consider cosmetic dental treatment if you want to:
- Change the size, shape, and alignment of certain teeth
- Fill in unattractive spaces between teeth
- Improve or correct your bite
- Lighten or brighten the color of teeth
- Repair decayed, broken, cracked, or chipped teeth
- Replace missing teeth
- Replace old, unattractive restorations
Teeth whitening, or "bleaching," is a dental treatment used to change the color of natural tooth enamel. This is an ideal way to enhance the beauty of your smile.
Having whiter teeth has become the number one aesthetic concern of most patients. In our office, we do the whitening procedure with a product called ZOOM™ Whitening. We use a high-intensity light in combination with the professional whitening product. Our staff is highly skilled in this technique. We also offer an at-home whitening kit that you can use separately, or in combination with the in office whitening.
Veneers can completely reshape your teeth and smile.
Veneers are very thin custom-crafted pieces of durable, tooth shaped porcelain that are made specifically for your teeth. They are bonded onto the front of your teeth to create a beautiful and attractive smile. Veneers are very durable and will last many years, giving you a beautiful and long-lasting smile.
Reasons for porcelain veneers:
- Teeth that are too small or large
- Unwanted or uneven spaces
- Cosmetically, to create a uniform, white, beautiful smile
- Crooked teeth
- Misshapen teeth
- Severely discolored or stained teeth
- Worn or chipped teeth